Friday, December 18, 2009

LAZY FRIDAY



What a nice day... we had nothing to do today but clean Heather's bike for the Saturday Team In Training ride in Nacasio. We also helped our friend Amy put some clipless pedals and her polar computer on her bike... she didn't even fall on her first trip and she went a whole 3 miles. She is training for a triathlon, so its kinda cool that her and Heather can ride together... they did a 13 mile ride Thursday.
Sorry I have to tell on Heather.. when we were showing Amy how to do the new pedal thing... she fell over... and said don't do this on her way to the ground...
After Heather got off the ground we went to the marina to take some pictures for our thank yous to our sponsors...
Now we are just going to set Heather up for her ride.. this will be her first group ride without me... I'm sad.. I have to work .. this Sat. we have one mandatory sat. a year and this is it....
Thursday was nice.. I was able to meet Heather at Loard's and we rode home together.. and she got to watch me change my tire... terrible timing because we were running late and had to be home by a certain time and the sun was going down.. So Heather rode like a maniac and pushed the pace all the way... I was impressed
So tomorrows post will be by Heather and her ride... with Team In Training.. good luck Heather....

No comments:

Post a Comment