Wednesday, December 2, 2009

HUMP DAY


well its hump day... and tuesday was an off day for us... and i was supposed to do some preventive maintenance on the bikes.... and did nothing but check the air in the tires... i paid bills instead.... and cooked and drove kids to sports...
so anyhow humpday ... heather rode to work after working in lacey's class.. she left late so she had to be aggressive on her 10 mile ride... so her ave. heart rate was really high.
my ride was to the dam... its a 30 mile loop just under 2 hours... i changed my route a lil. to get some more climbing... i had a good ride ... my ave speed was up and my heart rate was down... im sitting hear typing my blog.. 6 hours after my ride and my legs are feeling a lil tired.... lol...
brentwood bike gave heather a nice surprise ... chris found an really nice top notch helmet in his garage he hasnt used in a while... it matches heather's blue gear.. so she now has a nice new helmet.. that makes mines look bad...lol...
yippee heather just yelled up to me that she got a donation... very cool... thank you theresa hedrick... and i got one last nite from linda miller .. thank you
it is exciting for us to get donations... feels good to know people care about us and our cause. well tomorrow is our track work out at dvc with team in training..

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say taht I am in awe of the both of you. You are helping to fight a battle near and dear to my heart and I Thank you for all that you are doing. You guys are inspirational and I just wanted you to know that I am behind what you are both doing all the way. GO TEAM SANTOS. Thanks, Kimberly Powers

    ReplyDelete