Thursday, December 10, 2009

CHALLENGES CHALLENGES CHALLENGES



I'm glad this adventure has so much meaning for me behind it... because it would be easy to say forget it and I'll just hit a different century later in the year.. I don't need to get in shape right now .. I'll wait till after the weather gets better.... we are running into lots of challenges now that the new excitement has wore off....I'll just sign up for the summer cycle team in training... but I believe in things happen for reasons and it must be my time to do this... so I will push through all these challenges and raise money for LLS and have a great ride in solvang....
1. its cold outside
2. its raining on the days that I want to train
3. fighting off the flu
4. it gets dark way too early
5. I want to take a nap on the couch in the afternoon .. not go ride in 40 degree weather
6. kids schedule... running around like crazy even without the training...
7. getting the right combo of winter clothes... too hot now I'm sweating .. too cold now I'm miserable... oh now its raining .. i don't have rain gear yet...

but all this being said.. .the little note on my handle bars that says im riding for pops go team ... along with all the names of the people who have donated to LLS to support me and the peoples names that are suffering from or were taken by leukemia or lymphoma make it all worth while... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment