Saturday, November 28, 2009

WINDY RIDE!


OH my! the roaring of the wind woke me up this morning... i thought the house was going to blow away... (not literally) BUT REALLY i woke up mike all in a panic... we cant ride in this blistering wind... check your phone see if they canceled! he said shut up and get dressed... we are riding...
we get down in livermore... GORGEOUS.... we (Tracy, John, Matt, Sally, Lisa, and Rich (lisas friend) Mike and I) all set off for a 20 mile ride... it was awesome... we went on some of the roads that the CINDERELLA ride and TOUR DE CALIFORNIA routes are on... THE WIND was AMAZING! LOL i went down a hill at 26 mph front wheel feeling like it was going to flip out from underneath me... then be haulted to 3 mph without me touching my brakes... all i kept thinking is THE WIND IS MY FRIEND THE WIND IS MY FRIEND! then i hear MIKE ... its only going to make you stronger and better your bike handling skills... ALL I COULD THINK WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHUT UP! IM CONCENTRATING ON NOT FALLING OVER AND DYING! (love ya babe) thank you all for a great TEAM IN TRAINING BUDDY RIDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment